No stuttering. No tearing. Just gaming.
AMD Radeon FreeSync technology puts an end to choppy gameplay and broken frames with fluid, artifact-free performance at virtually any framerate. Behold the next breakthrough in PC gaming performance.
AMD Radeon FreeSync™ Technology
Tear and stutter-free gaming on displays for Radeon™ graphics. AMD Radeon FreeSync technology in select AMD GPUs and mobile processors resolves the communication issues between processor and monitor, eliminating image tears and choppiness for effortlessly smooth gameplay.
AMD Radeon FreeSync™ 2 HDR Technology²
AMD Radeon FreeSync 2 HDR technology raises the bar to the next level for gaming displays, enabling an exceptional user experience when playing HDR games, movies and other content:
- Meticulous monitor certification process to ensure exceptional visual experiences
- Guaranteed support for Low Framerate Compensation (LFC)
- Guaranteed Support for displaying HDR content
- Low latency
Featured AMD FreeSync Enabled Products
- 49” (32:9)
- 3880 x 1080 @ 144Hz
- Radeon™ FreeSync 2 HDR
ROG Strix XG49VQ
- 49" (32:9)
- 3840 x 1080 @ 144Hz
- Radeon™ FreeSync 2 HDR
ViewSonic Elite XG350R-C
- 35" (21:9)
- 3440 x 1440 @ 100Hz
- Radeon™ FreeSync
AMD Radeon FreeSync Monitors for Desktops
Pair your Radeon-powered desktop with a certified AMD Radeon FreeSync technology-enabled monitor for the ultimate, stutter-free gaming experience.
AMD Radeon FreeSync Technology for Laptops
Choose a gaming laptop with a built-in AMD Radeon FreeSync technology-enabled panel to optimize your frame rates and reduce screen tearing.
AMD Radeon FreeSync Technology for TVs
Connect your AMD Radeon FreeSync technology-supported console with an AMD Radeon FreeSync-enabled TV for a smooth gaming experience.
Still have questions about AMD Radeon FreeSync Technology?
- Requires a monitor and AMD Radeon™ graphics, both with FreeSync support. Seewww.amd.com/freesync for complete details. Confirm capability with your system manufacturer before purchase. GD-127
- FreeSync 2 HDR does not require HDR capable monitors; driver can set monitor in native mode when FreeSync 2 HDR supported HDR content is detected. Otherwise, HDR content requires that the system be configured with a fully HDR-ready content chain, including: graphics card, graphics driver and application. Video content must be graded in HDR and viewed with an HDR-ready player. Windowed mode content requires operating system support. GD-105