This article provides step by step instructions on how to uninstall the Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition from a Windows® based system.
- Start by opening the Control Panel:
- For Windows® 10/8.1, right-click on the Windows button and select Control Panel from the Context Menu
- For Windows® 7, click on the Windows button and select Control Panel from the Start Menu
- In the Control Panel select Programs and Features.
- Select AMD Installer and then click Uninstall.
- Click Yes when asked, "Are you sure you want to uninstall the AMD driver?"
- The uninstall process will begin removing drivers and software components. Note: The screen may go black intermittently during the uninstall process and may last for up to 10 minutes.
- Once the uninstall finishes, the software should prompt you to Restart Now or Close. Select Restart Now to complete the uninstall process.