Professional manageability and security features you need at an incredible value.
Athlon™ PRO processors with Radeon™ Vega Graphics
All the features you have come to expect from AMD professional solutions.
The first Athlon to feature the advanced “Zen” core architecture1 provides 2 cores, powerful GuardMI technology, standards-based DASH manageability, and commercial-grade quality. For everything from word processing to video streaming and developing presentations the Athlon™ PRO provides a responsive and dependable business computing experience.
Affordable Security Features
AMD prioritizes security at the heart of its processors. Every Athlon™ PRO processor with Radeon™ Vega graphics contains a powerful, integrated security co-processor running AMD GuardMI technology helping to enable power-on to power-off protection.
Transparent Secure Memory Encryption
- Provides OS and application independent DRAM encryption without requiring software modifications.
- Minimal performance impact.
Secure Boot Process
- Industry standard secure boot secures BIOS from the moment of power-on.
- Designed to secure your system before threats have an opportunity to penetrate.
- Hardware based root of trust.
- Secures storage and processing of trusted applications and real-time intrusion detection.
- Support for fTPM and TPM 2.0.
Production Environment Security
- Security process starts on the assembly line from the moment of production.
- Tests and confirms hardware, firmware, BIOS and configurations.
State-of-the-Art Manageability for Every User
Managing PCs across a workforce can be a headache. It’s why every single Athlon™ PRO processor with Radeon™ Vega graphics supports standards-based DASH manageability, which allows quick and easy remote access and diagnostics in-band and out-of-band. Best of all, open source DASH manageability can easily integrate into your existing tools and won’t lock you into proprietary software.
18-month platform stability empowers smarter, simpler IT planning and investment.
- CPU agnostic DASH manageability open standard.
- Helps ensure IT Pros don’t get locked into proprietary solutions that can add cost without benefit.
- Secure pre-OS boot KVM support.
Processor and Platform Longevity
- 24-month processor availability allows multi-year PC fleet renewal planning and smarter investment.
Commercial Grade Quality
- Commercial-grade quality assurance.
- Exceptional dependability achieved by identifying manufacturing variability and sourcing products from wafers with the highest yields, helping ensure fewer defective parts.
The AMD AM4 Unified Socket Infrastructure
Providing a future ready platform and more flexibility to take advantage of AMD Athlon™ PRO processors or AMD Ryzen™ PRO processors for all workforce needs from mainstream to power users to creators.
AMD Inspires Innovation Everywhere
The world's top companies count on AMD
©2018 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo, Ryzen, Radeon and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
- The information contained herein is for informational purposes only and is subject to change without notice. Timelines, roadmaps, and/or product release dates shown herein are plans only and subject to change. “Zen” is a code name for AMD architecture, and is not a product name. GD-122