The Ultimate AMD Radeon™ Pro Graphics Tool
Radeon™ Pro Settings is the user interface designed for Radeon™ Pro graphics, providing users with the access to numerous innovative features.
AMD Radeon™ Pro ReLive
Create. Capture. Collaborate.
Seamlessly integrated in Radeon™ Pro Settings, Radeon™ Pro ReLive 1 is AMD’s powerful professional-grade solution for high-resolution screen capture, recording, and streaming.
AMD Radeon™ Pro Overlay
Radeon™ Pro Overlay is the in-app user interface for one-click access and control of Radeon™ Pro ReLive, including webcam overlay controls and choosing which windowed application to record.
View, trim, and delete your screen captures and recordings from right within AMD Radeon™ Pro Settings in the Gallery.
Get the latest news and information about AMD Radeon™ Pro products in the Resource Center.
The manual fan speed tuning available in AMD Radeon™ Pro Settings optimizes airflow when running demanding workloads in thermally stressful environments to maximize performance.
The Video tab includes profiles settings that provide different visual experiences for video playback. Select the profile that best matches your video content or create a custom profile to meet your needs.
The Display tab includes settings that let you configure how your display is set up with your graphics card. You can turn on AMD Radeon FreeSync™ 2, configure AMD Radeon™ Pro Image Boost, Scaling settings, Color Depth, Pixel Format, and create Custom Resolutions.
Within the Display tab are the Color Settings, where you can change the Color Temperature and adjust Brightness, Hue, Contrast, and Saturation.
The Applications tab includes Global Settings and custom graphics settings profiles for your installed applications, including Anti-aliasing, Anisotropic Filtering, Texture Quality, Vertical Refresh options, Tessellation, and FRTC (Frame Rate Target Control). On “Vega”-based AMD Radeon™ Pro graphics cards, the HBCC (High Bandwidth Cache Controller) Memory Segment size can be adjusted here too.
The system info tab provides you with both a basic overview and detailed information about your system’s AMD Radeon™ Pro software and hardware.
AMD Radeon™ Pro Advanced Settings
The less commonly used advanced settings of your AMD Radeon™ Pro and AMD FirePro™ hardware3 can be found by selecting the Advanced tab that also has the option to open a window with Additional Settings. The Advanced Settings available are:
- DGMA: Enable and disable AMD’s Direct Graphic Memory Access (DirectGMA) support and configure the size of the GPU aperture
In Additional Settings:
- AMD Radeon™ Pro and AMD FirePro™ Settings: Enable or disable Quad Buffer Stereo (AMD HD3D Pro) on supported hardware4 and enable or disable 10-bit pixel format support for medical imaging use
- Synchronization: for Framelock/Genlock settings when using an external AMD FirePro™ S400 synchronization module4
- Error-Correcting Code (ECC): Enable and disable Error Correcting Code memory on supported hardware5
- SDI/DirectGMA: Enable and disable Serial Digital Interface (SDI) support for professional video workflows using AMD’s Direct Graphic Memory Access (DirectGMA) technology
- EDID Emulation: Manage Extended Display Identification Data (EDID) emulation for display connections
- AMD Radeon™ Pro ReLive functionality depends on graphics card compatibility. Please see www.amd.com/en/technologies/radeon-pro-software-relive
- AMD Radeon FreeSync™ technology-enabled monitor required. More information at https://www.amd.com/en/technologies/free-sync
- Select AMD FirePro™ graphic cards are based on the GCN Architecture and include its associated features (AMD PowerTune technology, AMD ZeroCore Power technology, PCI Express 3.0, etc.). Not all features are supported by all products—check with your system manufacturer for specific model capabilities. GD-52
- Requires AMD FirePro™ W7100, W8100, W9100 or AMD Radeon™ Pro WX 7100, WX 8200, WX 9100, SSG graphics card.
- ECC memory support available on AMD FirePro™ W8100, W9100 and AMD Radeon™ Pro WX 8200, 9100, SSG graphics cards.
DISCLAIMERS AND ATTRIBUTIONS
© 2019 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo, FirePro, Radeon, and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Other product names used in this publication are for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective companies.