AMD Ryzen™ Desktop Processors with Radeon™ Vega Graphics
Sign up to be notified when product is available.
POWERFUL. SECURE. RELIABLE. MOBILE.
AMD Ryzen™ PRO Mobile Processors with Radeon™ Vega Graphics
Sign up to be notified when systems are available.
Enmotus FuzeDrive™ for AMD Ryzen™
Accelerate your PC with Faster, Smarter, Easier storage technology. Exclusively for AMD Ryzen™ desktop processors1
Best-In-Class Performance For Ultrathin Laptops²
HP® ENVY x360 powered by AMD.
Bring Gaming to Life
The Art of the Impossible
Evolving. Adapting. Learning.
Conquer the Middle Ages armed with AMD.
We Know Games
When it comes to gaming we've got your back.
Testing by AMD Performance labs as of 12/21/2017 on the following system. PC manufacturers may vary configurations yielding different results. Results may vary based on driver versions used. System Configs: AMD Ryzen 5 1600X, GA-AX370 AORUS Gaming 5 motherboard, 16GB of dual-channel DDR3-3200, Graphics driver 23.20.768.0 (17.40), and a Seagate Barracuda 500GB boot drive. When Enmotus FuzeDrive was enabled, a Samsung 950 PRO NVMe drive was added to the drive pool. Without enmotus FuzeDrive for Ryzen, the system took 28.611 seconds to complete a boot to windows via explorer; 21.421 seconds to initialize SMSS; 2.274 seconds to initialize the Windows Logon; 56.04 seconds to launch adobe premiere; 59.27 seconds to launch adobe photoshop; and 85.09 seconds to launch DOOM. With Enmotus FuzeDrive for Ryzen enabled, the system took 10.534 seconds to complete a boot to windows via explorer (28.611/10.534=272%, or 172% faster); 3.926 seconds to initialize SMSS (21.421/3.926=546%, or 446% faster); 1.461 seconds to initialize the Windows Logon (2.274/1.461=156%, or 56% faster); 8.27 seconds to launch adobe premiere (56.04/8.27=678%, or 578% faster); 5.75 seconds to launch adobe photoshop (59.27/5.75=1031%, or 931% faster); and 38.77 seconds to launch DOOM (59.27/38.77=219%, or 119% faster). RZN-116
- BEST-IN-CLASS PERFORMANCE FOR ULTRATHIN LAPTOPS* claim is reserved for the AMD Ryzen™ 5 Mobile Processor with Radeon™ Vega Graphics.
“Processor for ultrathin notebooks” defined as 15W nominal processor TDP. Based on testing of the AMD Ryzen™ 7 2700U, AMD Ryzen™ 5 2500U, and Core i7-8550U mobile processors as of 10/6/2017 Performance based on Cinebench R15 nT and 3DMark® TimeSpy in order of AMD 2700U, AMD 2500U and Intel 8550U.
Cinebench R15 nT results: 660.5, 606.5, 498.2; 3DMark TimeSpy results: 978, 865, 350. 50:50 CPU:GPU weighted relative performance with i7 baseline: Intel i7-8650U=(498.2/498.2*.5) + (350/350*.5)=100%; AMD Ryzen 5 2500U=(606.5/498.2*.5) + (865/350*.5)=184%; AMD Ryzen 7 2700U=(660.5/498.2*.5) + (978/350*.5)=206%.
- AMD Ryzen™ 7 2700U Processor: HP 83C6, AMD Ryzen™ 7 2700U Processor with Radeon™ Vega 10 Graphics, 8GB Dual Channel (2x4GB) DDR4-2400 RAM, Samsung 850 PRO 512GB SATA SSD, Windows 10 Pro RS2, Graphics driver 22.19.655.0, 12-Sep-2017
- AMD Ryzen™ 5 2500U Processor: HP 83C6, AMD Ryzen™ 5 2500U Processor with Radeon™ Vega 8 Graphics, 8GB Dual Channel (2x4GB) DDR4-2400 RAM, Samsung 850 PRO 512GB SATA SSD, Windows 10 Pro RS2, Graphics driver 22.19.655.0, 12-Sep-2017.
- i7-8550U: KBL Woody_KL, i7-8550U with Intel UHD Graphics 620, 8GB Dual Channel (2x4GB) DDR4-2400 RAM, MTFDDAV256TBN - M.2 Sata, Windows 10 Pro RS2, Graphics driver 22.214.171.12471, 12-Aug-2017 RVM-26
- The AMD Fan Store is available in the US and Canada only.
- The AMD Fan Store is supported and managed by Boundless Network.