Many customers you serve don’t require dedicated graphics or highly-threaded processors to run demanding creative applications and intensive games. Instead, they’re searching for a combination of power, versatility, efficiency, and a positive cost-to-performance ratio. AMD’s new Athlon™ processor is the ideal product for this market segment, and you’re about to discover why.
Combining the power of the “Zen” processor architecture with Radeon™ Vega graphics into one chip, AMD is ready to introduce you and your customers to the potential of AMD Athlon™ processors.1
Introducing AMD Athlon™ Processors: Power and Efficiency in One Perfect Package
Built using the “Zen” processor architecture, AMD’s new Athlon™ desktop processor with Radeon™ Vega Graphics offers customers a competitively-priced versatile product that can handle productivity and entertainment tasks, internet surfing, streaming media and much more with ease.1 Armed with the best advancements AMD brought to consumers with the advanced IP inside Zen processor architecture and Radeon™ Vega graphics technology, Athlon™ processors will drive your customer’s everyday PC needs with speed and reliability, at an attractive price.
With all the benefits of modern computing, including DDR4 memory support, high speed SATA or NVME SSD connectivity, StoreMI technology, and more, Athlon™ processors are the ideal product to offer to customers looking for one versatile package for their computing needs, whether they’re performing office tasks, watching Netflix, or HD gaming.
Here are just a few reasons why you should offer Athlon™ processors to your customers:
- Supports Radeon FreeSync™ technology: technology by AMD that eliminates screen-tearing without lag and latency for gamers.2
- Security-First Technology: Athlon™ processors come with security-first technologies such as Enhanced Virus Protection, Windows® Secure Boot and more, giving your Athlon™ processor customers peace of mind.
- Streaming support for Steam® and Microsoft® Xbox® One: Perfect for customers looking to game from their couch.
- Cool and Quiet: Professional-grade energy efficiency enables responsive performance and a cool, quiet and powerful PC – exactly what your customers need.
AM4 Compatible: The Future-Ready Sliding Scale of AMD Ryzen™ Processors
AMD’s new Athlon™ processor series support the modern, socket AM4 platform. What does this mean for your customers? A customer purchasing an Athlon™ processor can upgrade to an AMD Ryzen™ 7, 5, or 3 processor in the future. Hosting all Ryzen™ processor products up to the Ryzen™ 7 processor on one platform means it’s extremely easy and cost-effective for your customers to upgrade their components for their growing needs and helps to remove the need to overhaul the whole platform. For those partners serving IT departments in businesses and similar, your customers will appreciate this flexibility.
AMD Athlon™ Processors: The Future of Office Systems and Productivity
Include AMD’s new Athlon™ processor product in your offering to customers, and enjoy customers who are delighted with the versatility, price, and performance of AMD’s latest desktop processor. With the power to drive their day-to-day work and play, and the potential to upgrade down the road, AMD Athlon™ processor is the perfect processor to offer your customers today.
1. The information contained herein is for informational purposes only and is subject to change without notice. Timelines, roadmaps, and/or product release dates shown in these slides are plans only and subject to change. [Insert codename, i.e. “Vega”, “Radeon Vega”, “Fiji”, and “Polaris”] are codenames for AMD architectures, and are not product names. GD-122
2. Radeon FreeSync™ technology requires a monitor and AMD Radeon™ graphics, both with FreeSync support. See www.amd.com/freesync for complete details. Confirm capability with your system manufacturer before purchase. GD-127