ATI Radeon™ HD 4000/ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 4000, ATI Radeon™ HD 3000/ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 3000, and ATI Radeon™ HD 2000/ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 2000 Series Graphics reached peak performance optimization in October, 2013.
No additional driver releases are planned for these products.
The last operating system supported using the AMD drivers was Microsoft Windows® 8 with the AMD Catalyst 13.1 driver package, which can be downloaded from the AMD Driver page : http://support.amd.com/en-us/download
Driver support for these products under Windows® 8.1 and Windows® 10 is only available via Windows Update. Please enable Windows Update to allow it to automatically detect and install display driver version 8.970.100.9001
If your system is equipped with one of these products, you may consider the following options:
- Continue using the last operating system that fully supported your graphics card.
- Upgrade to an AMD graphics product that provides Windows® 10 support. For information about resellers and product availability, visit: http://shop.amd.com
- NOTE: Before upgrading ensure that your system meets the requirements of the graphics adapter, such as:
- Display with compatible connections
- Adequate power supply unit to handle the complete system power requirements
- Motherboard with compatible graphics card slot