AMD FirePro™ and Radeon™ Pro graphics empower content creators and designers at many levels, from casual makers and students all the way up to seasoned professionals and enterprise workstation users.
Radeon Pro Software is certified in over 100 workstation applications covering the leading software professionals use, including Autodesk AutoCAD, Dassault CATIA, Siemens NX, Adobe Premiere, Avid Media Composer, Autodesk Maya and many more.
Addressing Enterprise Needs
More than anyone else, enterprise workstation graphics users need predictable software release dates so they can properly plan ahead. The Radeon Pro Software Enterprise Driver addresses this need with a commitment that updates will be released on the 4th Thursday of each quarter. Future releases will follow on April 27th, July 27th, and October 26th, 2017.
Enterprise users also expect fast, robust support. Radeon Pro Software Enterprise Drivers come with Prioritized Support, meaning AMD’s goal is to work with customers, ISVs, and OEMs to provide prioritized engineering support.
Radeon Pro Software Enterprise Driver 17.Q1 Highlights
- Support for AMD's pioneering virtual reality LiquidVR™, enabling professional VR workflows on Radeon VR Ready Creator graphics cards.
- With DirectX® 12 and Vulkan™ support, the Radeon Pro Software Enterprise Driver 17.Q1 is designed to be ready for the coming real-time game engine professional workflow revolution. Tools such as Unreal Engine and Unity are being used by professionals for real-time previz storyboarding, CAD visualization and Building Information Modeling (BIM).
- Support for Windows® 10 Anniversary Update and Windows® 10 Device Guard, enabling users to lock down applications that are trusted on the device, helping increase protection from malware.
AMD FirePro™ and Radeon Pro Professional Graphics Technologies
Discover key innovations packed into AMD FirePro™ and Radeon™ Pro Professional Graphics here:
- When recording the desktop using Radeon Pro ReLive, the mouse cursor may appear to judder at times.
- Eyefinity may only be configurable using Radeon Pro and FirePro Advanced Settings.
- AMD Problem Report Wizard shortcut may point to an invalid link.
- GEMM benchmark may fail to complete in certain configurations on Windows operating systems.
Displays may go into Clone Mode after initially creating an SLS configuration on some systems.
This driver is not intended for use on AMD FireProTM or Radeon™ Pro products running in Apple Boot Camp platforms. Users of these platforms should contact their system manufacturer for driver support.
When installing the AMD FirePro™ and Radeon Pro Unified Driver for the Windows® operating system, the user must be logged on as Administrator, or have Administrator rights to complete the installation of Radeon Pro Software 17.Q1 Enterprise.
Radeon Pro Software 17.Q1 Enterprise is compatible with the following professional graphics products.
AMD FireProTM and Radeon Pro Product Family Compatibility
- AMD Radeon™ Pro WX-series
- AMD Radeon™ Pro Duo
- AMD FirePro™ W-series
- AMD FirePro™ S-series
Compatible mDP-to-HDMI Dongles for Use in VR
Radeon Pro Software 17.Q1 Enterprise supports the following mDP-to-HDMI dongles for use with the AMD FireProTM W9100 in VR applications.
- Accell B086B-005B
Packaged Driver Version: 16.50.2701
Compatible Operating Systems
Radeon Pro Software 17.Q1 Enterprise is designed to support the following Microsoft® Windows® platforms. Operating System support may vary depending on your AMD FireProTM or Radeon™ Pro product.
- Windows® 10 (32 & 64-bit version)
- Windows® 8.1 (32 & 64-bit version)
- Windows® 7 (32 & 64-bit version with SP1 or higher)