Last Updated: July 10, 2018
Radeon™ Pro graphics empower content creators and designers at many levels, from casual makers and students all the way up to seasoned professionals and Adrenalin workstation users. Radeon™ Pro Software is certified in over 100 workstation applications covering the leading software professionals use, including Autodesk® AutoCAD®, Dassault Systèmes® CATIA®, Siemens NX™, Adobe® Premiere® Pro, Avid® Media Composer®, Autodesk® Maya® and many more.
Radeon Pro Software Adrenalin Edition 18.7.1 can be downloaded from the following links*:
- Microsoft Windows® 10 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows® 10 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows® 7 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows® 7 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows® Server 2008 R2 (64-bit)
Installing Radeon Pro Software Adrenalin Edition 18.7.1
For detailed instructions on how to correctly uninstall or install Radeon™ Pro Software, please refer to the following KB articles:
- How to Install Radeon Pro Software on a Windows Based System
- How to Uninstall Radeon Pro Software on a Windows Based System
Radeon Pro Software Adrenalin Edition 18.7.1 Highlights
- Radeon™ Pro Overlay may not appear during clone mode with 2 displays.
- Intermittent application hangs with Petrel™.
- Minor corruption may be seen on model with change in Anti-aliasing modes with ICEM Surf™.
- CorelDRAW® may show slow performance.
- May experience crashing while disabling Adobe Immersive Environment in Adobe® Premiere® Pro.
- Shadow may display incorrectly in Autodesk® VRED® 2019 Beta.
- Hangs may be observed while running SPECviewperf® 12 on 4 VMs with VMware®.
- User may encounter Radeon Software branding and red taskbar icon in professional mode when at least one Radeon Software for Radeon Pro gaming driver is installed.
- Display issues may be observed while running Nuke benchmark on AMD FirePro™ W8100 and AMD FirePro™ W9100.
- Intermittent display difficulties with certain models in Siemens® Femap™ with Radeon™ Pro WX 9100.
- User may encounter display difficulties with geometry shader in MAXON Cinema4D™.
- System may experience hangs on Windows 7 mobile platforms after driver installation with Radeon™ Pro WX 7100.
- May observe inconsistent frame counter and misalignment on framelock sample on Windows® 10.
- May experience server hangs when a VM reboots or shuts down.
- Notch Application may experience a crash when using 'sliced geometry' feature.
- Display may Intermittently go blank while switching between Radeon™ Software for Radeon Pro gaming drivers with "Vega"-based hardware.
- Intermittent hangs may be observed with SPECviewperf® 13 for multiple iterations with "Vega"-based hardware on Windows® 10.
Feature Support Information
- Driver Options is available on Microsoft Windows® 10. Always update to the latest gaming drivers to mitigate driver switching issues. This is not available with multi-GPU configurations nor with Radeon™ Pro Duo ("Polaris"). This is not available for mobile platforms.
- Multi-GPU Eyefinity Pro on Microsoft Windows® 10 is not currently supported on any hardware for Radeon Pro Software Adrenalin Edition 18.7.1.
- Framelock/Genlock: In multiple platform configurations where more than one S400 Sync Module is in use, 4K resolutions at 60Hz and greater are not supported.
NOTE: This driver is not intended for use on Radeon™ products running in Apple Boot Camp platforms. Users of these platforms should contact their system manufacturer for driver support.
When installing this driver for the Microsoft Windows operating systems, the user must be logged on as Administrator, or have Administrator rights to complete the installation of Radeon Pro Software Adrenalin Edition 18.7.1
Radeon Pro Software Adrenalin Edition 18.7.1 is compatible with the following AMD graphics products:
|AMD FirePro™ and Radeon™ Product Family Compatibility |
|Radeon™ Pro WX series
Radeon™ Pro WX 9100
|Radeon™ Vega Frontier Edition||Radeon™ Vega Frontier Edition|
|Radeon™ Pro series||
Radeon™ Pro SSG
|AMD FirePro™ W series
AMD FirePro™ W9100
|AMD FirePro™ S series
AMD FirePro™ S7150x2
Radeon™ Pro WX7100
Radeon™ Pro WX4170
Packaged Driver Version
Radeon Pro Software Adrenalin Edition 18.7.1 installation package contains the following driver versions for Microsoft Windows® 10 and Microsoft Windows® 7, and Microsoft Windows® Server 2008 R2.
- WHQL Driver Packaging Version: 18.10.26
Radeon Pro Software Adrenalin Edition 18.7.1 is designed to support the following APIs:
- OpenGL 4.5
- OpenCL™ 2.0
- DirectX® 12.1 (Radeon™ Pro WX 9100, Radeon™ Pro SSG and Radeon™ Vega Frontier Edition)
- DirectX® 12.0 (All other products)
- Vulkan® 1.1
See here for more details.
Compatible Operating Systems
Radeon Pro Software Adrenalin Edition 18.7.1 is designed to support the following Microsoft Windows platforms:
- Microsoft Windows® 10 (32-bit and 64-bit version RS4)
- Microsoft Windows® 7 (32-bit and 64-bit version with SP1 or higher)
- Microsoft Windows® Server 2008 R2 (64-bit version)
See below for details:
|Desktop Workstation Graphics |
|Windows 10 ||Windows 7 ||
Windows Server 2008 R2
Radeon™ Pro WX series
|Radeon™ Pro WX 9100||☓||✓||☓||✓||☓|
|Radeon™ Pro SSG||☓||✓||☓||☓||☓|
|Radeon™ Vega Frontier Edition||☓||✓||☓||✓||☓|
|Radeon™ Pro Duo ("Polaris")||☓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Radeon™ Pro Duo ("Fiji")||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|AMD FirePro™ W series||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
AMD FirePro™ S series
|AMD FirePro™ S7100 series||☓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Dell Mobile Workstation Graphics|
|Windows 10||Windows 7 |
|Radeon™ Pro WX7100||☓||✓||☓||✓|
|Radeon™ Pro WX4150||☓||✓||☓||✓|
|Radeon™ Pro WX4130||☓||✓||☓||✓|
|AMD FirePro™ W7170M||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|AMD FirePro™ W5170M||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|AMD FirePro™ W5130M||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|AMD FirePro™ W4170M||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|AMD FirePro™ M6100||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|AMD FirePro™ M6000||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|AMD FirePro™ M5100||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|AMD FirePro™ M4000||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|HP Mobile Workstation Graphics|
|Windows 10 ||Windows 7 |
|Radeon™ Pro WX4170||☓||✓||☓||✓|
|Radeon™ Pro WX4150||☓||✓||☓||✓|
|Radeon™ Pro WX3100||☓||✓||☓||✓|
|AMD FirePro™ W6150M||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|AMD FirePro™ W5170M||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|AMD FirePro™ W4190M||✓||✓||✓||✓|
*By clicking the "Download" button, you are confirming that you have read and agree to be bound by the End User License Agreement. Your download will begin immediately after clicking on the "Download" button. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you do not have a license or permission to use and/or download the software.
The information contained herein is for informational purposes only and is subject to change without notice. While every precaution has been taken in the preparation of this document, it may contain technical inaccuracies, omissions, and typographical errors, and AMD is under no obligation to update or otherwise correct this information. Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. makes no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy or completeness of the contents of this document, and assumes no liability of any kind, including the implied warranties of non- infringement, merchantability or fitness for particular purposes, with respect to the operation or use of AMD hardware, software or other products described herein. No license, including implied or arising by estoppel, to any intellectual property rights is granted by this document. Terms and limitations applicable to the purchase or use of AMD's products are as set forth in a signed agreement between the parties or in AMD's Standard Terms and Conditions of Sale.
©2018 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD arrow, FirePro, Radeon Pro, Radeon ProRender and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions.
Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other jurisdictions. Other names are for informational purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Vulkan and the Vulkan logo are registered trademarks of the Khronos Group Inc.
OpenCL and the OpenCL logo are trademarks of Apple Inc. used by permission by Khronos.
DirectX are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
Autodesk, the Autodesk logo, and Maya are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc., and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates in the USA and/or other countries.