Last Updated: March 20, 2018
Radeon™ Pro graphics empower content creators and designers at many levels, from casual makers and students all the way up to seasoned professionals and enterprise workstation users. Radeon™ Pro Software is certified in over 100 workstation applications covering the leading software professionals use, including Autodesk® AutoCAD®, Dassault Systèmes® CATIA™, Siemens NX™, Adobe® Premiere® Pro, Avid® Media Composer®, Autodesk® Maya® and many more.
Radeon™ Pro Software Enterprise Edition 18.Q1.1 is designed to protect your graphics investment while reducing your risk. The Radeon™ Pro Software Enterprise Edition aims to maximize uptime and throughput with leading quality and performance, while minimizing security threats and simplifying implementation for your business.
Radeon Pro Software Enterprise Edition 18.Q1.1 can be downloaded from the following links*:
- Microsoft Windows® 10 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows® 10 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows® 7 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows® 7 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows® Server 2016 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows® Server 2008 R2 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows® 10 (64-bit) and Microsoft Windows® 7 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows® Server
- Host Drivers:
Installing Radeon Pro Software Enterprise Edition 18.Q1.1
For detailed instructions on how to correctly uninstall or install Radeon™ Pro Software, please refer to the following KB articles:
- How to Install Radeon Pro Software on a Windows Based System
- How to Uninstall Radeon Pro Software on a Windows Based System
Radeon Pro Software Enterprise Edition 18.Q1.1 Highlights
Radeon Pro Software Enterprise Edition 18.Q1.1 provides enterprise level support for Microsoft Windows® 10 Fall Creators Update, including Mixed Reality functionality.
- User may encounter display issues when closing DOPP window while Radeon™ Pro ReLive is enabled.
- Sparse textures may be rendered black in CATIA.
- Playing Stock Simulation in HSMWorks for SOLIDWORKS may result in corruption.
- Blank screen may be seen with hot unplug and plug of 8K display.
- System may show display issues and reboots unexpectedly during driver installation.
- User may experience application crash with Cinema 4D® while running in Vulkan™ mode.
- Intermittent application hangs with Petrel™.
- User may encounter Radeon Software branding and red taskbar icon in professional mode when at least one Radeon Software for Radeon Pro gaming driver is installed.
- Using an older gaming driver such as Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.9.1 may cause switching issues. Always update to the latest gaming drivers to mitigate these issues.
- Radeon Pro Settings may become unresponsive when user clicks "Restore Factory Defaults".
- Radeon™ Pro Overlay may not appear during clone mode with 2 displays.
- The user may experience unexpected behavior creating 4x1 or 6x1 AMD Eyefinity Pro display configurations with 5K displays for Radeon™ Pro WX 7100.
- Application profiles may not be automatically created for Radeon™ Pro WX 9100.
- Device Manager may show yellow bang after installation and error message when opening Radeon Pro Settings.
VDI Specific Known Issues
- VM may disconnect when upgrading the driver and unable to connect until reboot.
Feature Support Information
- Multi-GPU Single Large Surface on Microsoft Windows® 10 is not currently supported on any hardware for Radeon Pro Software Enterprise Edition 18.Q1.1.
- Driver Options is only available on Microsoft Windows® 10. This is not available with multi-GPU configurations nor with Radeon™ Pro Duo ("Polaris").
ISV Certification Notes
- Due to Maya-MtoA software issue Trac #3142, some Viewport Draw modes for stand-ins draw an infinite line. Workaround is to toggle the Viewport Draw Mode of the stand-in in the Attribute Editor.
- Autodesk® Maya® 2017/2018 may show gray patch in playback in certain models due Maya issue Maya 41945. Workaround is to click on a different frame on timeline or to click on first frame.
NOTE: This driver is not intended for use on Radeon™ products running in Apple Boot Camp platforms. Users of these platforms should contact their system manufacturer for driver support.
When installing this driver for the Microsoft Windows operating systems, the user must be logged on as Administrator, or have Administrator rights to complete the installation of Radeon Pro Software Enterprise Edition 18.Q1.1
Radeon Pro Software Enterprise Edition 18.Q1.1 is compatible with the following AMD graphics products:
|AMD FirePro™ and Radeon™ Product Family Compatibility|
|Radeon™ Pro WX series||
Radeon™ Pro WX 9100
|Radeon™ Vega Frontier Edition||Radeon™ Vega Frontier Edition|
|Radeon™ Pro series||
Radeon™ Pro SSG
|AMD FirePro™ W series||
AMD FirePro™ W9100
|AMD FirePro™ S series||
AMD FirePro™ S7150x2
Radeon™ Pro WX7100
Radeon™ Pro WX4170
Packaged Driver Version
Radeon Pro Software Enterprise Edition 18.Q1.1 installation package contains the following driver versions for Microsoft Windows® 10, Microsoft Windows® 7, Microsoft Windows® Server 2016 and Microsoft Windows® Server 2008 R2:
- WHQL Driver Packaging Version: 17.50.25.02
Radeon Pro Software Enterprise Edition 18.Q1.1 is designed to support the following APIs:
- OpenGL 4.5
- OpenCL™ 2.0
- DirectX® 12.1 (Radeon™ Pro WX 9100, Radeon™ Pro SSG and Radeon™ Vega Frontier Edition)
- DirectX® 12.0 (Other remaining products)
- Vulkan® 1.0
See here for more details.
Compatible Operating Systems
Radeon Pro Software Enterprise Edition 18.Q1.1 is designed to support the following Microsoft Windows platforms:
- Microsoft Windows® 10 (32-bit and 64-bit version RS3)
- Microsoft Windows® 7 (32-bit and 64-bit version with SP1 or higher)
- Microsoft Windows® Server 2016 (64-bit version)
- Microsoft Windows® Server 2008 R2 (64-bit version)
See below for details:
|Desktop Workstation Graphics|
|Windows 10||Windows 7 ||Windows Server 2016||Windows Server 2008 R2|
Radeon™ Pro WX series
|Radeon™ Pro WX 9100||☓||✓||☓||✓||✓||☓|
|Radeon™ Pro SSG||☓||✓||☓||☓||✓||☓|
|Radeon™ Vega Frontier Edition||☓||✓||☓||✓||☓||☓|
|Radeon™ Pro Duo ("Polaris")||☓||✓||☓||✓||✓||✓|
|Radeon™ Pro Duo ("Fiji")||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|AMD FirePro™ W series||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
AMD FirePro™ S series
|AMD FirePro™ S7100 series||☓||✓||☓||✓||✓||✓|
|Dell Mobile Workstation Graphics|
|Windows 10||Windows 7|
|Radeon™ Pro WX7100||☓||✓||☓||✓|
|Radeon™ Pro WX4150||☓||✓||☓||✓|
|Radeon™ Pro WX4130||☓||✓||☓||✓|
|AMD FirePro™ W7170M||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|AMD FirePro™ W5170M||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|AMD FirePro™ W5130M||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|AMD FirePro™ W4170M||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|AMD FirePro™ M6100||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|AMD FirePro™ M6000||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|AMD FirePro™ M5100||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|AMD FirePro™ M4000||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|HP Mobile Workstation Graphics|
|Windows 10 ||Windows 7 |
|Radeon™ Pro WX4170||☓||✓||☓||✓|
|Radeon™ Pro WX4150||☓||✓||☓||✓|
|Radeon™ Pro WX3100||☓||✓||☓||✓|
|AMD FirePro™ W6150M||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|AMD FirePro™ W5170M||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|AMD FirePro™ W4190M||✓||✓||✓||✓|
*By clicking the "Download" button, you are confirming that you have read and agree to be bound by the End User License Agreement. Your download will begin immediately after clicking on the "Download" button. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you do not have a license or permission to use and/or download the software.
The information contained herein is for informational purposes only and is subject to change without notice. While every precaution has been taken in the preparation of this document, it may contain technical inaccuracies, omissions, and typographical errors, and AMD is under no obligation to update or otherwise correct this information. Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. makes no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy or completeness of the contents of this document, and assumes no liability of any kind, including the implied warranties of non- infringement, merchantability or fitness for particular purposes, with respect to the operation or use of AMD hardware, software or other products described herein. No license, including implied or arising by estoppel, to any intellectual property rights is granted by this document. Terms and limitations applicable to the purchase or use of AMD's products are as set forth in a signed agreement between the parties or in AMD's Standard Terms and Conditions of Sale.
©2018 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD arrow, FirePro, Radeon Pro, Radeon ProRender and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions.
Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other jurisdictions. Other names are for informational purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Vulkan and the Vulkan logo are registered trademarks of the Khronos Group Inc.
OpenCL and the OpenCL logo are trademarks of Apple Inc. used by permission by Khronos.
DirectX are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
Autodesk, the Autodesk logo, and Maya are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc., and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates in the USA and/or other countries.