Last Updated: November13, 2018
The Radeon™ Pro Software for Enterprise is designed to deliver market-leading uptime and stability. Rigorous multi-wave testing and exhaustive ISV certifications help make this “the industry’s most stable driver”1. Radeon™ Pro Software is certified in over 100 workstation applications including Autodesk® AutoCAD®, Dassault Systèmes® CATIA®, Siemens NX™, Adobe® Premiere® Pro, Avid® Media Composer®, Autodesk® Maya®, PTC Creo® and many more
Built to help content creators make the best, every Enterprise Edition is designed to deliver more quality, performance, security, and simplicity. Learn more here.
Radeon Pro Software for Enterprise 18.Q4 Highlights
- Radeon Pro Software for Enterprise 18.Q4 now provides support for AMD Radeon Products*
Radeon Pro Software for Enterprise 18.Q4 can be downloaded from the following links*:
- Microsoft Windows® 10 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows® 10 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows® 7 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows® 7 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows® Server 2016 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows® Server 2008 R2 (64-bit)
Installing Radeon Pro Software for Enterprise 18.Q4
For detailed instructions on how to correctly uninstall or install Radeon™ Pro Software, please refer to the following KB articles:
- How to Install Radeon Pro Software on a Windows Based System
- How to Uninstall Radeon Pro Software on a Windows Based System
- Locked Clock Speed with AMD Radeon™ Pro WX 7100 may be seen.
- “19.Light.vpb” file may show issues while rendering with Autodesk® VRED.
- Some Viewport Corruption may be seen with Blender®.
- Solid Color Outputting may be seen on display using Specific DP 1.2 to HDMI 2.0 Dongle.
- DXGI window mode stereo in Stereo 3D may only show left eye image when enabling active/passive stereo in Radeon™ Pro Settings on Windows® 10 RS4.
- Application may stop responding while using ‘sliced geometry’ feature in Notch.
- Corruption may be seen on model with change in Anti-aliasing modes with Dassault ICEM Surf™.
- Display issues may be observed while running Nuke benchmark on AMD FirePro™ W8100 and AMD FirePro™ W9100.
- Unexpected behaviour may be observed when running Intergraph SmartPlant FreeView on AMD FirePro™ 7150 with Citrix® XenDesktop®.
- Toggling between full screen and windowed mode on Citrix® XenDesktop® may lead to temporary viewport corruption.
- On Windows® 7, a Catalyst Control Center error may be observed when resizing Citrix® XenDesktop® window.
- VMware ESXi hypervisor instability may be observed when power cycling multiple virtual machines
- User may experience issues with “Vega”-based hardware while using Siemens FEMAP.
- Faded circle may be seen along the detailed view of an assembly while using Dassault Systèmes® Solidworks®.
- User may experience colour corruption in Adobe Photoshop CC with a 10Bit display.
VDI Specific Known Issues
- VM may disconnect when upgrading the driver and unable to connect until reboot.
Feature Support Information
- Driver Options is available on Microsoft Windows® 10. Always update to the latest gaming drivers for the best user experience. This feature is not available with multi-GPU configurations nor with Radeon™ Pro Duo (“Polaris”). This is not available for mobile platforms.
- Multi-GPU Eyefinity Pro on Microsoft Windows® 10 only supported on Radeon™ Pro WX 7100.
- Framelock/Genlock: In multiple platform configurations where more than one S400 Sync Module is in use, 4K resolutions at 60Hz and greater are not supported.
- Fan Control is available for changing fan speeds across different GPUs under the Global Tuning tab.
- Workstation Xconnect with Radeon ProRender is now supported which will allow selected applications to use both internal and external dGPUs for acceleration.
- This driver is not intended for use on Radeon™ products running in Apple Boot Camp platforms. Users of these platforms should contact their system manufacturer for driver support.
- When installing this driver for the Microsoft Windows operating systems, the user must be logged on as Administrator, or have Administrator rights to complete the installation of Radeon Pro Software for Enterprise 18.Q4
- AMD Radeon Products supported in this release have not been tested for Enterprise Quality.
- AMD XConnect in this driver release does not support Vega M GL graphics.
AMD Radeon Pro Software for Enterprise 18.Q4 now provides support for both AMD Radeon Pro and AMD Radeon Graphics Products. It should be noted that AMD Radeon Graphics Products are not tested for Enterprise Quality.
AMD Radeon Pro Software for Enterprise 18.Q4 is compatible with the following AMD graphics products:
AMD Radeon™ Pro Product and AMD FirePro™ Family Compatibility
AMD Radeon™ Pro WX series
AMD Radeon™ Pro WX 9100
AMD Radeon™ Vega Frontier Edition
AMD Radeon™ Vega Frontier Edition
AMD Radeon™ Pro series
AMD Radeon™ Pro SSG
AMD FirePro™ W series
AMD FirePro™ W9100
AMD FirePro™ S series
AMD FirePro™ S7150x2
AMD Radeon™ Pro WX7100
AMD Radeon™ Pro WX4170
Packaged Driver Version
Radeon Pro Software for Enterprise 18.Q4 installation package contains the following driver versions for Microsoft Windows® 10 and Microsoft Windows® 7, Microsoft Windows® Server 2016 and Microsoft Windows® Server 2008 R2.
- WHQL Driver Packaging Version: 18.30.26
Radeon Pro Software for Enterprise 18.Q4 is designed to support the following APIs:
- OpenGL 4.5
- OpenCL™ 2.0
- DirectX® 12.0
- Vulkan® 1.1
See here for more details.
Compatible Operating Systems
AMD Radeon Pro Software for Enterprise 18.Q4 is designed to support the following Microsoft Windows platforms:
Microsoft Windows® 10 (32-bit and 64-bit version RS4)
- Microsoft Windows® 7 (32-bit and 64-bit version with SP1 or higher)
- Microsoft Windows® Server 2016 (64-bit version)
- Microsoft Windows® Server 2008 R2 (64-bit version)
For more information including Compatibility guidelines and Day Zero ISV Certifications list, please refer to the full set of release notes here.
*By clicking the "Download" button, you are confirming that you have read and agree to be bound by the End User License Agreement. Your download will begin immediately after clicking on the "Download" button. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you do not have a license or permission to use and/or download the software.
The information contained herein is for informational purposes only and is subject to change without notice. While every precaution has been taken in the preparation of this document, it may contain technical inaccuracies, omissions, and typographical errors, and AMD is under no obligation to update or otherwise correct this information. Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. makes no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy or completeness of the contents of this document, and assumes no liability of any kind, including the implied warranties of non- infringement, merchantability or fitness for particular purposes, with respect to the operation or use of AMD hardware, software or other products described herein. No license, including implied or arising by estoppel, to any intellectual property rights is granted by this document. Terms and limitations applicable to the purchase or use of AMD’s products are as set forth in a signed agreement between the parties or in AMD's Standard Terms and Conditions of Sale.
©2018 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD arrow, FirePro, AMD Radeon Pro, AMD Radeon ProRender and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions.