Radeon™ Software Crimson ReLive Edition is AMD’s advanced graphics software for enabling high-performance gaming and engaging VR experiences. Create, capture, and share your remarkable moments. Effortlessly boost performance and efficiency. Experience Radeon Software with industry-leading user satisfaction, rigorously-tested stability, comprehensive certification, and more.
Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.11.1 Highlights
- AMD XConnect™ Technology
- Now supported on Radeon RX Vega56 series graphics products for select eGPU enclosures.
- Call of Duty®: WWII
- Up to 5% faster performance on Radeon™ RX Vega64 (8GB) graphics than with Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.10.3 at 2560x1440. (1)
- A limited number of system devices such as printers may be removed during Radeon Software uninstallation.
- AMD XConnect™ Technology products may not be detected/enabled on reconnection if previously disconnected during system sleep
- Middle-earth™: Shadow of War™ may experience ghosting or distortion in gameplay on Multi GPU enabled system configurations.
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon®: Wildlands may experience minor corruption with Anisotropic Filtering (AF) enabled.
- Radeon Settings may experience overlapping text or corruption in the Multi GPU profiles page.
- Bezel compensation in mixed mode Eyefinity cannot be applied.
- Oculus™ Dash may experience a random application hang.
- Radeon WattMan reset and restore factory default options may not reset graphics or memory clocks.
- Some gaming or productivity applications may experience a random hang or application crash when performing task switching.
- Radeon Software may intermittently cause an application crash on limited numbers of DirectX®11 or OpenGL applications on their first run.
- OverWatch™ may experience a random or intermittent hang on some system configurations. Disabling Radeon ReLive as a temporary workaround may resolve the issue.
- Unstable Radeon WattMan profiles may not be restored to default after a system hang.
- Resizing the Radeon Settings window may cause the user interface to stutter or exhibit corruption temporarily.
- The GPU Workload feature may cause a system hang when switching to Compute while AMD CrossFire is enabled. A workaround is to disable AMD CrossFire before switching the toggle to Compute workloads.
- A random system hang may be experienced after extended periods of use on system configurations using 12 GPU’s for compute workloads.
- Rise of the Tomb Raider™ may experience an intermittent application hang during gameplay.
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® Siege may experience an application hang when breaching walls with grenades or explosives.
- Some desktop productivity apps may experience latency when dragging or moving windows.
- Testing conducted by AMD Performance Labs as of November 1st, 2017 on the 8GB Radeon RX Vega64, on a test system comprising of Intel i7 7700X CPU (4.2 GHz), 16GB DDR4-3000 Mhz system memory, and Windows 10 x64 using the game Call of Duty®: WWII on the highest game presets. PC manufacturers may vary configurations, yielding different results. At 2560x1440, the Radeon RX Vega64 scored 120.6 FPS with Radeon Software 17.10.3 whereas the Radeon RX Vega64 scored 129.6 FPS with Radeon Software 17.11.1. Performance may vary based on use of latest drivers.(1)
The Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.11.1 installation package contains the following:
- Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.11.1 Driver Version 17.40.1031 (Windows Driver Store Version 23.20.788.0)
The Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.11.1 installation package can be downloaded from the following links:
By clicking the Download button, you are confirming that you have read and agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions of the End User License Agreement ("EULA"). If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of these licenses, you do not have a license to any of the AMD software provided by this download.
- AMD Radeon Software Crimson Relive Edition 17.11.1 Driver for Windows® 7 32-bit
- AMD Radeon Software Crimson Relive Edition 17.11.1 Driver for Windows® 7 64-bit
- AMD Radeon Software Crimson Relive Edition 17.11.1 Driver for Windows® 10 32-bit
- AMD Radeon Software Crimson Relive Edition 17.11.1 Driver for Windows® 10 64-bit
Installing Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.11.1
For detailed instructions on how to correctly uninstall or install Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition, please refer to the following support resources:
- How-To Install Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition on a Windows® Based System
- How-To Uninstall Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition on a Windows® Based System
This driver is not intended for use on AMD Radeon products running in Apple Boot Camp platforms. Users of these platforms should contact their system manufacturer for driver support.
When installing Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.11.1 for the Windows® operating system, the user must be logged on as Administrator, or have Administrator rights to complete the installation of Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.11.1.
Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.11.1 requires Windows 7 Service Pack 1 to be installed.
Radeon Product Compatibility
Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.11.1 is compatible with the following AMD Radeon products.
Note: AMD Radeon™ R9 Fury, Radeon™ Pro Duo and Radeon™ RX 400 Series are only supported by Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition on Windows 7/10 64-bit. AMD Radeon™ RX 500 Series graphics are only supported by Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition on Windows 7/10 64-bit.
|Radeon Desktop Product Family Compatibility|
|Radeon RX Vega Series Graphics||Radeon™ RX 500 Series Graphics|
|Radeon™ RX 400 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ Pro Duo|
|AMD Radeon™ R7 300 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R7 200 Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ R9 Fury Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R5 300 Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ R9 Nano Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R5 200 Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ R9 300 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ HD 8500 - HD 8900 Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ R9 200 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ HD 7700 - HD 7900 Series Graphics|
Mobility Radeon™ Family Compatibility
Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.11.1 is a notebook reference graphics driver with limited support for system vendor specific features.
|Radeon Mobility Product Family Compatibility|
|AMD Radeon™ R9 M300 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R7 M200 Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ R7 M300 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R5 M200 Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ R5 M300 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ HD 8500M - HD 8900M Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ R9 M200 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ HD 7700M - HD 7900M Series Graphics|
AMD APU Product Family Compatibility
AMD APU products are only supported by AMD Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition on Windows® 7 (32 & 64-bit) and Windows® 10 (32 & 64-bit).
|AMD APU Product Family Compatibility|
|AMD A-Series APUs with Radeon™ R4, R5, R6, or R7 Graphics||AMD A-Series APUs with Radeon™ R3, R4, R5, R6, R7, or R8 Graphics|
|AMD Pro A-Series APUs with Radeon™ R5 or R7 Graphics||AMD Pro A-Series APUs with Radeon™ R5, R6, or R7 Graphics|
|AMD Athlon™ Series APUs with Radeon™ R3 Graphics||AMD FX-Series APUs with Radeon™ R7 Graphics|
|AMD Sempron™ Series APUs with Radeon™ R3 Graphics||AMD E-Series APUs with Radeon™ R2 Graphics|
|||AMD Radeon™ HD 8180 - HD 8400 Series Graphics|
Compatible Operating Systems
Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.11.1 is designed to support the following Microsoft® Windows® platforms. Operating System support may vary depending on your specific AMD Radeon product.
- Windows 7 (32 & 64-bit version with SP1 or higher)
- Windows® 10 (32 & 64-bit version)
AMD Issue Reporting Form
This driver release incorporates suggestions received through the AMD Issue Reporting Form. To provide us with your feedback, visit the AMD Issue Reporting Form.
© 2017 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
The information contained herein is for informational purposes only and is subject to change without notice. While every precaution has been taken in the preparation of this document, it may contain technical inaccuracies, omissions and typographical errors, and AMD is under no obligation to update or otherwise correct this information. ADVANCED MICRO DEVICES, INC. MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENTS OF THIS DOCUMENT AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSES, WITH RESPECT TO THE OPERATION OR USE OF AMD HARDWARE, SOFTWARE OR OTHER PRODUCTS DESCRIBED HEREIN. NO LICENSE, INCLUDING IMPLIED OR ARISING BY ESTOPPEL, TO ANY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS IS GRANTED BY THIS DOCUMENT. This notice does not change the terms and limitations applicable to the purchase or use of AMD's products that may be set forth in a separate signed agreement between you and AMD.
OVERCLOCKING WARNING: AMD processors are intended to be operated only within their associated specifications and factory settings. Operating your AMD processor outside of official AMD specifications or outside of factory settings, including but not limited to the conducting of overclocking (including use of this overclocking software, even if such software has been directly or indirectly provided by AMD or otherwise affiliated in any way with AMD), may damage your processor and/or lead to other problems, including but not limited to, damage to your system components (including your motherboard and components thereon (e.g. memory)), system instabilities (e.g. data loss and corrupted images), reduction in system performance, shortened processor, system component and/or system life and in extreme cases, total system failure. AMD does not provide support or service for issues or damages related to use of an AMD processor outside of official AMD specifications or outside of factory settings. You may also not receive support or service from your board or system manufacturer. Please make sure you have saved all important data before using this overclocking software. DAMAGES CAUSED BY USE OF YOUR AMD PROCESSOR OUTSIDE OF OFFICIAL AMD SPECIFICATIONS OR OUTSIDE OF FACTORY SETTINGS ARE NOT COVERED UNDER ANY AMD PRODUCT WARRANTY AND MAY NOT BE COVERED BY YOUR BOARD OR SYSTEM MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY.
The software that has been directly or indirectly provided by AMD or an entity otherwise affiliated with AMD may disable or alter: (1) software including features and functions in the operating system, drivers and applications, and other system settings; and (2) system services. WHEN THE SOFTEWARE IS USED TO DISABLE OR ALTER THESE ITEMS IN WHOLE OR PART, YOU MAY EXPERIENCE (A) INCREASED RISKS THAT CERTAIN SECURITY FUNCTIONS DO NOT FUNCTION THEREBY EXPOSING YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM TO POTENTIAL SECURITY THREATS INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, HARM FROM VIRUSES, WORMS AND OTHER HARMFUL SOFTWARE; (B) PERFORMANCE AND INTEROPERABILITY ISSUES THAT MAY ADVERSELY AFFECT YOUR EXPERIENCE AND THE STABILITY OF YOUR COMPUTING SYSTEM; AND (C) OTHER EXPERIENCES RESULTING IN ADVERSE EFFECTS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED, TO DATA CORRUPTION OR LOSS.
AMD, the AMD Arrow logo, AMD Radeon, AMD Freesync and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
Windows and DirectX are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
Vulkan and the Vulkan logo are registered trademarks of the Khronos Group Inc.
Other names used herein are for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective companies.