Radeon™ Software Crimson ReLive Edition is AMD's advanced graphics software for enabling high-performance gaming and engaging VR experiences. Create, capture, and share your remarkable moments. Effortlessly boost performance and efficiency. Experience Radeon Software with industry-leading user satisfaction, rigorously-tested stability, comprehensive certification, and more.
Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.9.1 Highlights
- After resuming from sleep and playing back video content the system may become unresponsive on Radeon RX Vega series graphics products.
- Radeon ReLive Toolbar and Instant Replay features may experience issues or fail to work when playing Guild Wars 2™.
- Mouse stuttering may be observed on some Radeon RX graphics products when Radeon WattMan is open and running in the background or other third party GPU information polling apps are running in the background.
- Radeon Software Installer may shrink or appear very small when installing on some 4K HDTVs.
- Radeon Settings may sometimes experience a hang or crash when viewing the Display tab.
- Moonlight Blade™ may fail to launch on some Radeon Graphics Core Next series products.
- Titanfall™ 2 may experience a hang or crash on some Radeon GCN1.0 series graphics products.
- Random corruption may appear in Microsoft desktop productivity applications.
- The drop down option to enable Enhanced Sync may be missing in Radeon Settings on Radeon RX Vega Series Graphics Products.
- On a limited number of systems Radeon Software may display an erroneous "1603 Error" after installing Radeon Software. This error will not affect your Radeon Software installation.
- Unstable Radeon WattMan profiles may not be restored to default after a system hang. A workaround is to launch Radeon WattMan after reboot and restore settings to default.
- Overwatch™ may experience a random or intermittent hang on some system configurations.
- GPU Scaling may fail to work on some DirectX®11 applications.
- Secondary displays may show corruption or green screen when the display/system enters sleep or hibernate with content playing.
- Bezel compensation in mixed mode Eyefinity cannot be applied.
The Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.9.1 installation package contains the following:
- Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.9.1 Driver Version 17.30.1081 (Windows Driver Store Version 22.19.676.0)
The Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.9.1 installation package can be downloaded from the following links:
By clicking the Download button, you are confirming that you have read and agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions of the End User License Agreement ("EULA"). If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of these licenses, you do not have a license to any of the AMD software provided by this download.
- AMD Radeon Software Crimson Relive Edition 17.9.1 Driver for Windows® 10 64-bit
- AMD Radeon Software Crimson Relive Edition 17.9.1 Driver for Windows® 10 32-bit
- AMD Radeon Software Crimson Relive Edition 17.9.1 Driver for Windows® 7 64-bit
- AMD Radeon Software Crimson Relive Edition 17.9.1 Driver for Windows® 7 32-bit
Installing Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.9.1
For detailed instructions on how to correctly uninstall or install Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition, please refer to the following support resources:
- How-To Uninstall Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition on a Windows® Based System
- How-To Install Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition on a Windows® Based System
This driver is not intended for use on AMD Radeon products running in Apple Boot Camp platforms. Users of these platforms should contact their system manufacturer for driver support.
When installing Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.9.1 for the Windows® operating system, the user must be logged on as Administrator, or have Administrator rights to complete the installation of Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.9.1.
Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.9.1 requires Windows 7 Service Pack 1 to be installed.
Radeon Product Compatibility
Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.9.1 is compatible with the following AMD Radeon products.
Note: AMD Radeon™ R9 Fury, Radeon™ Pro Duo, Radeon™ RX 400 Series, AMD Radeon™ RX 500 Series and Radeon RX Vega Series Graphics are only supported by Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition on Windows 7/10 64-bit.
|Radeon Desktop Product Family Compatibility|
|Radeon RX Vega Series Graphics||Radeon™ RX 500 Series Graphics|
|Radeon™ RX 400 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ Pro Duo|
|AMD Radeon™ R7 300 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R7 200 Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ R9 Fury Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R5 300 Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ R9 Nano Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R5 200 Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ R9 300 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ HD 8500 - HD 8900 Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ R9 200 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ HD 7700 - HD 7900 Series Graphics|
Mobility Radeon™ Family Compatibility
Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.9.1 is a notebook reference graphics driver with limited support for system vendor specific features.
|Radeon Mobility Product Family Compatibility|
|AMD Radeon™ R9 M300 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R7 M200 Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ R7 M300 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R5 M200 Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ R5 M300 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ HD 8500M - HD 8900M Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ R9 M200 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ HD 7700M - HD 7900M Series Graphics|
Compatible Operating Systems
Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.9.1 is designed to support the following Microsoft® Windows® platforms. Operating System support may vary depending on your specific AMD Radeon product.
- Windows® 10 (32 & 64-bit version)
- Windows 7 (32 & 64-bit version with SP1 or higher)
AMD Issue Reporting Form
This driver release incorporates suggestions received through the AMD Issue Reporting Form. To provide us with your feedback, visit the AMD Issue Reporting Form.
© 2017 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
The information contained herein is for informational purposes only and is subject to change without notice. While every precaution has been taken in the preparation of this document, it may contain technical inaccuracies, omissions and typographical errors, and AMD is under no obligation to update or otherwise correct this information. Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. makes no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy or completeness of the contents of this document and assumes no liability of any kind, including the implied warranties of non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for particular purposes, with respect to the operation or use of AMD hardware, software or other products described herein. No license, including implied or arising by estoppel, to any intellectual property rights is granted by this document. This notice does not change the terms and limitations applicable to the purchase or use of AMD's products that may be set forth in a separate signed agreement between you and AMD.
OVERCLOCKING WARNING: AMD processors are intended to be operated only within their associated specifications and factory settings. Operating your AMD processor outside of official AMD specifications or outside of factory settings, including but not limited to the conducting of overclocking (including use of this overclocking software, even if such software has been directly or indirectly provided by AMD or otherwise affiliated in any way with AMD), may damage your processor and/or lead to other problems, including but not limited to, damage to your system components (including your motherboard and components thereon (e.g. memory)), system instabilities (e.g. data loss and corrupted images), reduction in system performance, shortened processor, system component and/or system life and in extreme cases, total system failure. AMD does not provide support or service for issues or damages related to use of an AMD processor outside of official AMD specifications or outside of factory settings. You may also not receive support or service from your board or system manufacturer. Please make sure you have saved all important data before using this overclocking software. DAMAGES CAUSED BY USE OF YOUR AMD PROCESSOR OUTSIDE OF OFFICIAL AMD SPECIFICATIONS OR OUTSIDE OF FACTORY SETTINGS ARE NOT COVERED UNDER ANY AMD PRODUCT WARRANTY AND MAY NOT BE COVERED BY YOUR BOARD OR SYSTEM MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY.
The software that has been directly or indirectly provided by AMD or an entity otherwise affiliated with AMD may disable or alter: (1) software including features and functions in the operating system, drivers and applications, and other system settings; and (2) system services. WHEN THE SOFTEWARE IS USED TO DISABLE OR ALTER THESE ITEMS IN WHOLE OR PART, YOU MAY EXPERIENCE (A) INCREASED RISKS THAT CERTAIN SECURITY FUNCTIONS DO NOT FUNCTION THEREBY EXPOSING YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM TO POTENTIAL SECURITY THREATS INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, HARM FROM VIRUSES, WORMS AND OTHER HARMFUL SOFTWARE; (B) PERFORMANCE AND INTEROPERABILITY ISSUES THAT MAY ADVERSELY AFFECT YOUR EXPERIENCE AND THE STABILITY OF YOUR COMPUTING SYSTEM; AND (C) OTHER EXPERIENCES RESULTING IN ADVERSE EFFECTS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED, TO DATA CORRUPTION OR LOSS.
AMD, the AMD Arrow logo, AMD Radeon, AMD Freesync and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
Windows and DirectX are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
Vulkan and the Vulkan logo are registered trademarks of the Khronos Group Inc.
Other names used herein are for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective companies.